The slender ESQUINA N stove, with its well-defined lines, will attract the attention of all visitors to the room. The single-pane folded door is exceptional, providing more intense visual contact with the flames from all parts of the room. The elegant silkscreened print on the glazing creates a contrast with the stainless steel control elements. The strong handle of vertical opening of the glass the stove can be operated by the user with a lot of finesse. The pneumatic closing of the stove door is highly robust and silent.
- Control of primary and secondary air circulation with a single lever
- Refractory “White Matrix” with a cast iron grid.
- Preheat primary / secondary air for efficient and ecological combustion
- Suitable for houses with low energy consumption
- Accumulation set for more heat radiation as an optional accessory.
- Possibility of external air for combustion
- Smoke outlet upper / rear.