Magnificent Broil King Monarch 390 gas barbecue with a very good quality / price ratio. Thanks to its wide lid along with its side burner we can easily accommodate most meats, as well as cooking utensils, such as grills for birds and woks. This barbecue is ideal for small spaces but without sacrificing efficiency. Even our smaller models come equipped with features and qualities difficult to find in other barbecues.
- Barbecue made of steel with Epoxy Antioxide paint.
- 3 tubular stainless steel burners of 8.8 kW (40,000 BTU).
- 1 2.7 kW side burner (9,215 BTU).
- 1 3.5 kW stainless steel rear burner (11,942 BTU).
- Main cooking surface: 56 x 38 cm.
- 2 cast iron cooking grates.
- 1 Chromed heating grill: 54 x 19 cm.
- “Flav-R-Wave” stainless steel flame arresters, when the fat falls on top of the flame protectors, it is automatically vaporized making our food impregnate with this steam, giving it a more intense and authentic flavor. In addition we will not have flames when cooking.
- “Sure-Lite” electronic ignition system (electronic).
- Deluxe thermometer integrated in the lid.
- Thermoplastic handle.
- Linear Flow Valve ™ – We will control the exact temperature of our barbecue since the valves (controls) are adjustable.
- 1 electric premium rustidor kit.
- 2 steel folding side shelves with integrated hooks for hanging utensils + shelves for condiments.
- 2 large wheels of 18 cm. of diameter + other two of 6.4 cm. with brake.
- Robust steel structure with front door.
- Accommodation for the gas bottle.
- Recipe book to cook with the Broil King barbecue.
- Includes regulator, tube and clamps for the gas bottle.
- Limited lifetime warranty on the lid.
- 5 Years warranty on the burners.
- 2 Years warranty on the other components.
- Height: 124 x Width: 142 x Depth: 56 cm.
- Weight: 48 Kgs.